[nsp] ftp.cisco.com - DNS issues corrected.

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Mon Jul 14 17:43:31 EDT 2003

We've fixed the A-record issue for the authoritative nameserver as well
as increased the TTL timeout for ftp.cisco.com - many thanks to Jared,
Gert, and everyone else who let us know about this problem and who made
suggestions for resolving it (pardon the pun. ;) ).

Please feel free to contact me directly if problems persist, or with
other concerns regarding network access to public Cisco resources.

We apologize for any inconvenience previously experienced with regards
to this issue, and are grateful for your support & feedback as we
worked to correct the problem.

Thanks again!

Roland Dobbins
Internet Services Group