[nsp] While where on the topic of 6500 series.

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Jul 15 16:42:31 EDT 2003

Pro of native ---->>>> no CatOS
Pro of CatOS ----->>>> smaller MSFC config

All joking aside, It can be a hardware issue. Someone correct me if I'm
wrong.  My understanding is that some hardware only works in native or
Hybrid.  It really depends on the modules you want to use.  It can also
depend on what kind of configuration stuff you are using.  Again if I
remember right you can do HSRP in Hybrid but you can't in Native.
Things like that.  I'm sure other people on the list can get better
answers!

--Scott