[nsp] BGP tweaking possibility

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Tue Jul 15 17:05:05 EDT 2003

I have a multi-homed network I am looking at tweaking a little bit and I
was hoping for some BGP or just router help/advice.

I have a 2 Mb commit for one Internet connection and I would like to send
my first 2 Mb of traffic out that line and the rest out another
connection.

What is the best way to go about doing this?

A little about my setup: Dual homed FE's in the same Cisco 7206 router
with BGP sessions established to both connections.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Gerald

Systems are my strength, Routers are my weakness but I'm workin on that.