[nsp] NPE-G1

Leon Chang leon.c at staff.ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 07:18:14 EDT 2003

I did exactly the same thing here, the cpu usage dropped from what used to be 70-80% down to around 40% at peak. Still a bit higher than what I expected. But sources are saying G1 is a dual-cpu architecture and the current 12.2 line has not yet able to use both CPUs at the same time. It's in the pipeline and will probably unlock some power when both CPUs start working together.

Regards,
Leon Chang