[nsp] [article]: Filters on routers: The price of performance

Tomas Daniska tomas at tronet.com
Thu Jul 17 10:21:39 EDT 2003

do you think it's worth a try sending it to somebody who brags himself being the father of all testing over the world, but in reality he compares router troughput/performance based on maximum installable memory?

but what i'm also wondering about is that according to the article, vendors were those actually configuring the boxes. so if this is true, cisco has to eat its own share of the scandal - they definitely should thank the boyscout shipped with the router :)

this might seem to lessen david newman's guilt, but with his experience he should have noticed that something was going wrong, shouldn't he?

--

deejay