[nsp] 12.2 image for 7200s

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Jul 18 15:01:16 EDT 2003

I'm currently running 12.2(2)T1 on an NPE-300 and an NPE-150
(c7200-is-mz.122-2.T1.bin).

I tried to download the most recent release in that train to eliminate my
exposure to the IPv4 bug that would still fit in my 16M flash cards.
Although 12.2(15)T5 says it will fit, it is exactly 996 bytes too large for
a 16M flash card.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Current considerations include using tftp to boot until my 64M FlashDisk
cards come in, at which time I'm considering a 12.3 release.

I know on the NPE-150, I'm going to run into problems.  I upgraded the
bootflash to c7200-boot-mz.120.27.bin in the hopes that its recent enough
to read a FlashDisk filesystem.  Anyone have any experience with this?

---
Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)
344-300 Tecumseh Rd. E.