[nsp] TACACS / ACE Server timeouts

John Tobias JTobias at gilead.com
Mon Jul 21 19:54:33 EDT 2003

I believe the ACE server tries to do a name lookup of the Agent Host before
sending back a reply. This can cause timeouts if your Agent Hosts aren't in
DNS, or other DNS problems. Adding all your Agent Hosts names and IPs to the
local host file of the ACE server has done the trick for me in the past.

Hth,

JT