[nsp] Problem with DSL interface on a 2620

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Thu Jul 24 12:53:46 EDT 2003

I thought this required the command "atm route-bridged ip"
which is not supported on the 26xx series.

esp-dsl#config t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
esp-dsl(config)#interface ATM1/1.2 multipoint
esp-dsl(config-subif)#pvc ?
  <0-15>   Enter VPI/VCI value(slash required)
  <1-255>  Enter VCI value
  WORD     Optional handle to refer to this connection

esp-dsl(config-subif)#pvc 7/111
esp-dsl(config-if-atm-vc)#atm route-bridged ip
                           ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

esp-dsl(config-if-atm-vc)#atm ?
% Unrecognized command
esp-dsl(config-if-atm-vc)#?
ATM virtual circuit configuration commands:
  abr                Enter Available Bit Rate (pcr)(mcr)
  broadcast          Pseudo-broadcast
  class-vc           Configure default vc-class name
  default            Set a command to its defaults
  encapsulation      Select ATM Encapsulation for VC
  exit-vc            Exit from ATM VC configuration mode
  ilmi               Configure ILMI management
  inarp              Change the inverse arp timer on the PVC
  no                 Negate a command or set its defaults
  oam                Configure oam parameters
  oam-pvc            Send oam cells on this pvc
  protocol           Map an upper layer protocol to this connection.
  random-detect      Configure WRED
  service-policy     Attach a policy-map to a VC
  transmit-priority  set the transmit priority for this VC
  tx-ring-limit      Configure PA level transmit ring limit
  ubr                Enter Unspecified Peak Cell Rate (pcr) in Kbps.
  vbr-nrt            Enter Variable Bit Rate (pcr)(scr)(bcs)
  vbr-rt             Enter Variable Bit Rate (pcr)(average)

esp-dsl(config-if-atm-vc)#