[nsp] Problem with DSL interface on a 2620

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Thu Jul 24 12:25:00 EDT 2003

you have configured the atm interface for ip routing.  you will need
to configure it to bridge packets if the telco is bridging.  this
can be done by using RBE if the platform/software you are using supports
RBE, if not by IRB.  i notice you have a partial IRB config.  in order
to complete it you will need to configure the ATM interface for bridging,
create a BVI interface, assign the IP address to the BVI interface, and
configure

bridge X route ip
bridge X protocol [ieee | dec]

where X is your bridge-group number