[nsp] Net Telnet Cisco PERL Script help

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Tue Jul 29 14:00:05 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 05:31:30AM -0700, Brennan_Murphy at NAI.com wrote:
> I'm trying to write a script to upload IOS images
> to flash on 3700 series routers. I keep getting
> timeout errors though.

Turn on the sniffer or the debug options in that Perl Module
(I'm not familiar with Net-Telnet-Cisco, but there's probably
something) and see where the timeout happens.  Most of these
problems are pretty straightforward to solve.

> I think it would be useful if there were a place
> where people could post their sample scripts...in
> the spirit of the perl module. I'm happy to share
> any other scripts that I have--just need some
> help with this one.

COSI is a good place to post your scripts, at least once
you have them working :-).