[nsp] PPTP Vpdn Question

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Wed Jul 30 11:24:37 EDT 2003

We have a 7206 terminating PPTP VPDN connections, authenticated with
radius.

It seems that if I have a customer out there in the world behind a NAT
firewall, they can only make one PPTP connection to us.  During a debug,
I notice that the second user trying to connect appears to try and get
stuffed into the first person's Virtual Access interface, and
essentially kicks off the first person, and the second person appears to
hang up.

I imagine this has something to do with the fact that thay both
"appear" to be coming from 1 remote IP.... does anybody know a way
around this?

Thanks,
Dan.