[nsp] PPTP Vpdn Question

Oleksandr Pantus alx at vsmu.vinnica.ua
Wed Jul 30 18:53:23 EDT 2003

Hello !

Here we have got the same problem. Our investigation shows that such
behaviour is caused mostly by various NAT alghorhytm. For example,
there is no problem with multiple clients behind the FreeBSD NAT while
Linux NAT (ip masquerade they name it) gives us the same picture as yours.

--
S/Y,
Alexander, MD, 			nic-hdl: AJP1-UANIC