[nsp] Continuos Ping from Interface to Interface

Richard Golodner RGolodner at Aetea.com
Wed Jul 30 12:55:35 EDT 2003

	I am seeing high latency on many of my private frame circuits and
want to know if I can pinpoint the problem by running some type of continuos
ping from my remote router back to corporate. I a m suspecting that one or
some of my users are using some type of streaming media, which is prohibited
by our AUP.
	 I have searched the cisco.com site and have tried google groups,
perhaps my search strings are not correct, but if anyone can give me a quick
pointer I would be most grateful. I am running a 1720 with 12.1 (1) at all
locations.
					Thank you, Richard Golodner