[nsp] WS-G5486 and WS-G5487

Tay Chee Yong tcy at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jun 6 13:14:12 EDT 2003

Hi Clinton,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Currently, the circuit is up and running, with one end using a ZX GBIC and the
other end using a LX GBIC. However, during the peak period we will encounter
high latency when large packets were send across the link.

Therefore, I was wondering if its due to this mismatch that causes the high
latency at night.

Do you that the end which is using the LX GBIC needs to use a attentuator to
suppress the frequency generated out from the ZX GBIC?

Please advise.

Regards,
Cheeyong