[nsp] WS-G5486 and WS-G5487

Brian signal at shreve.net
Fri Jun 6 09:49:57 EDT 2003

What about WS-G5486 connecting to a 1000SX Compaq interface over
multi-mode.  Should there be any
issues with that?  I have used 5486's to trunk switches, but recently
tried to connect a host to one (compaq 1000SX
module), and I cannot get it to come up.  i am thinking of swaping out
the 5486 for a 5484, but wanted to find out if
this *should* work.

Brian