[nsp] intermitten ping lags on 7500/rsp4/256M

lexus lexus at ince.st
Thu Jun 12 22:51:06 EDT 2003

Dmiitri,

Well, if you have gamer customers, you will feel my pain =)

Gamers generally don't like high ping times playing whatever game that
is out there.  When these sporadic 600msec delays come in, the customers
freak out.

I know the BGP scanner plays a big role in this madness, I heard success
stories on 12.0.21 S6, I am going to reload with this image
tonight...and see what happens.

The other option I was looking at if I can pass all these thru the
vip2;s...instead of going to the rsp4.

-ken