[nsp] IOS help, ATM UBR and IPv6]]

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Mon Jun 16 23:45:12 EDT 2003

Hi List;

I am looking for some help with a IOS problem.

Got a 7206 VXR NPE-300 with a DS3 ATM interface
and a couple of PA-FE's

its running

c7200-js-mz.122-10a.bin

This version of IOS solved a critical ATM UBR
cell rate problem, but at the cost of loosing IPv6.

I've tried a stack of other versions all purporting
to support UBR and IPv6.  The v6 stuff works, but
UBR breaks by sending cells faster than the ATM
provider will accept and thus drops AAL5 frames.

TAC hasn't been able to get us a good version.

so I'm turning to the wisdom of the LIST for any
ideas on what version to try.

mucho thanks
john brown