[nsp] 10ge input errors

Robert A. Hayden rhayden at geek.net
Tue Jun 17 17:10:46 EDT 2003

I have this problem with a bunch of 10Ge links in our 6513 campus core.
Cisco says it's because of CSCdx86501 and they've been very coy about
whether there is a fix or not.

Of course, it makes the links impossible to manage since there is now way
to tell what is real and what isn't and I'm to the point I may just throw
them away entirely.  We've gotten no movement at all on our P2 TAC case
for the past several weeks.