[nsp] Anybody know changes from 3550 12.1(13)EA1a to 12.1(13)EA1c?

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Fri Jun 27 00:15:59 EDT 2003

I found the release notes for 3550 12.1(13)EA1c at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps646/prod_release_note09186a0080199824.html

(can't find the software itself yet, but I suppose it'll show up
during the next few days.)

The release notes mention the following under IOS caveats resolved in
12.1(13)EA1c:

 CSCdz71127
 This DDTS has been created to track improvements in IP processing. Use
 this URL for more information:

 http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCeb40433

 CSCea02355
 This DDTS has been created to track improvements in IP processing. Use
 this URL for more information:

 http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCeb40433

This is not exactly enlightening, and looking up the bugid with the
bug toolkit yields no further info. Anybody know what this means?

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no