[nsp] High CPU utilization from traffic with no destination i nterface?

Dmitri Kalintsev dek at hades.uz
Fri Jun 27 09:41:50 EDT 2003

David,

You may be sending ICMP redirects for the traffic that hit your router but
was routed right back where it came from. Try switching off redirects,
unless you really need them.

You also have an ACL applied, do you by any chance have any entries with
"log" on it? This would touch your CPU, too.

SY,
--
D.K.

---end quoted text---