[nsp] About restrictions

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Mar 12 10:40:35 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:34:25PM +0500, Nekhoroshkov Dmitry wrote:
> Nice day, eh ?
>
> I do appreciate it if someone can help me to solve this problem or gives me a hint ...
> I have C827-4V with 4 FXS ports .
> Voice configuration looks like this:
>
> dial-peer voice 1 pots
>  destination-pattern 101
>  port 1
> !
> dial-peer voice 2 pots
>  destination-pattern 102
>  port 2
> !
> dial-peer voice 3 pots
>  destination-pattern 103
>  port 3
> !
> dial-peer voice 4 pots
>  destination-pattern 104
>  port 4
> !
> dial-peer voice 10 voip
>  destination-pattern .T
>  session target ipv4:X.X.X.X
>  codec g711alaw
>
> As you see all voip-calls go to X.X.X.X without restrictions .
> I mean that every dialed pattern from FXSes goes to voip leg (except 101,102,103,104 of course).
>
> Is it possible to implement such restrictions as I show below :
> - to allow FXSes on port 1&2 to dial everything except 8.T ;
> - to allow FXSes on port 3&4 to dial everything without exceptions .
>
> Sorry for my poor English :-)
> Thanks in advance !
> Cheerio !

	I do not believe its possible to create such a restriction.

	What you probally want is to use some sort of a SIP
or other proxy to create the policy required to allow
these types of callings.

	If i'm wrong, i've got something i'd like to apply a similar
solution to...  I've just not found a way to do it in the router
only.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net