[nsp] PPP Multilink problem.

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Mar 17 03:06:21 EST 2003

It is not double the sum, it is the sum of them.  Do the math yourself.

96000 + 96000 = 192000 which is close enough to 197000 (the input rates).

Of course this is normal.  You're splitting the traffic going through the
multilink interface into two physical interfaces.

They're not always going to totally add up, they are after all averages,
and if one link is lossy or different delay characteristics it can have a
different number of packets.

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:52 AM +0530 mahesh_s