[nsp] HSRP tracking of C6509 switch port

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Mar 17 08:21:20 EST 2003

Are you running dual MSFC's on your C6509?  And are you trying to do the
HSRP on the C6509 or are you using another device?

Sounds like you would have to set each port as it's own vlan in order to
achieve port based HSRP.

Some other redundency options to look at are if your running Hybred mode
take a look at SRM. Or you can run Native and use
redundancy
 main-cpu
  auto-sync standard

Scott Voll