[nsp] does anyone have experience with VPN and NT

Jarrod Baumann jarrod at advmed.com
Mon Mar 17 14:12:09 EST 2003

Scott,

Just enable IAS on the win2k server and define the client properties
pertaining to the vpn concentrator.. IP.. secret k3y.

Then configure the radius settings on the win2k server for, login-only
or authenticate or something along those lines (been a while)

Configure the VPN concentrator group for radius authentication with
IP of the win2k server with the k3y and default radius ports.

Then for the users properties specify allow dial-in access

Bada bing bada boom

Jarrod