[nsp] does anyone have experience with VPN and NT

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Mar 17 11:12:36 EST 2003

I'm trying to get our VPN 3005 to authentacate to our NT domain.  I keep
getting "No response from authentication server"  when I test it.  We
are running a 2k domain.  Do I need a different port?  Or what I'm I
doing wrong?

Scott Voll

Network Analyst, CCNA

Willamette ESD

Phone: (503) 385-4571

scott.voll at wesd.org <mailto:scott.voll at wesd.org>

Confidential

This E-Mail and any attachments transmitted with it are property of
Willamette ESD and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this E-Mail is
addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this E-Mail in error,
please notify me at scott.voll at wesd.org  and delete this E-Mail and any
attachments.  Any other use, retention, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited.