[nsp] Catalyst 4507R LAN Edge Routing (BGP)

Mike Carter mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Wed Mar 19 09:42:16 EST 2003

We have the 6509's and SUP II's (refurbed by our own engineers) stocked for
much less than you'd pay for the 4507R's (new) Not to mention I believe
there is a "lead time" issue for delivery on the 4507's.  If you want to
compare (refurb) pricing using 6509's or 6506's let me know the exact
configuration you're considering and I'll get some budgetary numbers
together for comparison.  You will save a ton of money installing the 65xx's
and we offer 1-year warranty on this tested equipment.  Let me know if I can
help.  I have assisted several here with equipment if you require refs.

Michael Carter
Sun/Cisco/IBM Sales
Alta Technologies
763-475-5327  (direct)
800-546-2582  (Ext. 327)
763-475-0409 (Fax)
AOL instant messenger  mikec at alta
email  mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Website  www.altatechnologies.com

 ***To be removed from this mailing list simply reply with remove in the
subject line***