[nsp] CISCO 3600 + RADIUS

Rafa Marín López rafa at dif.um.es
Fri Mar 21 14:56:00 EST 2003

Hello all.

Has someone configured a CISCO 3600 in order to send router
advertisement through a virtual-access cloned from virtual-template
through a RADIUS server?

You will see , my radius server is freeradius and I have an user as it
is following written :

rafa  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "wilma"
       Service-Type = Framed-User,
       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
       Framed-MTU = 1480,
       cisco-avpair = "ipv6:prefix=3ffe:ffff:1::/64 onlink autoconfig",
       cisco-avpair = "ipv6:route#1=3ffe:ffff:1::/64"

However, router cisco sends router advertisements without prefix instead
of  3ffe:ffff:1::/64

My virtual-template is

interface Virtual-Template1
 no ip address
 ipv6 enable
 ipv6 mtu 1480
 no ipv6 nd suppress-ra
 ppp authentication chap
!

Could you help me?

Thank very much....

Rafael Marin Lopez
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30071 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34968364644	e-mail: rafa at dif.um.es