[nsp] CISCO 3600 + RADIUS

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Fri Mar 21 09:07:36 EST 2003

At 02:56 PM 3/21/2003 +0100, Rafa Marín López wrote:
>Hello all.
>
>Has someone configured a CISCO 3600 in order to send router advertisement
>through a virtual-access cloned from virtual-template through a RADIUS server?
>
>You will see , my radius server is freeradius and I have an user as it is
>following written :
>
>rafa  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "wilma"
>       Service-Type = Framed-User,
>       Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>       Framed-MTU = 1480,
>       cisco-avpair = "ipv6:prefix=3ffe:ffff:1::/64 onlink autoconfig",
>       cisco-avpair = "ipv6:route#1=3ffe:ffff:1::/64"

You should make sure that you are getting both VS attributes back from
the FreeRADIUS server.

For multiple attributes to be sent you should used the '+=' operator
instead of the '=' operator for your cisco-avpair reply-items.

As for the cisco side, not sure what else to suggest.

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net