[nsp] 12.2.14S issues

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Mar 26 14:52:41 EST 2003

I'm running this version now on a 7513 and a pair of 7206's and have run
into a couple of issues.

1) policy routing (setting the output interface based on an IP extended
access-list in a route-map) doesn't appear to work on the 7513.  Traffic
still goes out via whichever interface is appropriate based on the routing
table (this router has full BGP routes).  I'm trying to force packets from
2 source addresses out via a particular transit provider.

2) on the 7206's, the CLI is unstable and seems to lock up when large
amounts of data are entered or displayed...especially if I try to paste a
line or several lines into the config (conf t).  When this happens, I have
to kill my telnet and reconnect to the router.  I'm seeing this on 2
7206's (one's a VXR NPE300, one's a non-VXR NPE200) in two different POPs.

Images I'm using are:
rsp-pv-mz.122-14.S.bin
c7200-p-mz.122-14.S.bin

Has anyone else noticed these problems?