[nsp] IOS Hardcopy Documentation

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon Mar 31 22:54:54 EST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 03:12:18PM -0500, jamhampton at toast.net wrote:
> Ive heard that you can get a complete hardcopy set of IOS documentation from
>  Cisco, and that its about 3 or 4 boxes worth.

It's about 1 m of printed manual.  Really nice :-)

> Does anyone know how these are obtained? Part number? My local Rep. seems
> to be in the dark.

Strange enough, yes.  Took us about two years (!) to get a set, and we
used up two "cisco account managers" during that time.

I think that's somewhat on purpose, to avoid wasting trees on manuals that
will be outdated fairly quickly, and might never be looked at again.

The manuals have individual order numbers, and there's a number for "give
me everything for that whole train" (except hardware docs), which is:

DOC-SRIOS12.0=
Cisco IOS Release 12.0 Documentation Suite

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de