[nsp] Strange 7200 T1 Card issue

Jim Devane jim at powerpulse.cc
Mon May 5 13:33:25 EDT 2003

    Hi all,

I have an issue and I want to make sure I am not missing something easy.

I have a production 7206 (non-VXR)/225 running 12.2.10 and it has 2 PA-MC4T1 cards in it that run great. I recently tried to add a third PA-MC4T1 card and the controllers for the card show up but the router does not show the serial interfaces!

I pulled the card and put it into a lab 7206 VXR/300 running 12.1.9 and the same thing. The controllers show but not the serial interfaces.

So I went and made sure the controllers were "no shut" still nothing.

Did a show diag and all seems well, but still nothing.

Any ideas? Are the cards toast? I have two cards doing the same thingone is PA-MC8T1 and the other is another 4 port one.

TIA,
Jim