[nsp] forsale ads on cisco-nsp?

Scott Woodland scott at millenniumsolutions.net
Tue May 6 13:34:31 EDT 2003

There are a few other lists out there that are free to post your
equipment want to sells and buys.

I'm a reseller of networking hardware...also annoyed with the ISP list.
If anyone is interested, I know of a couple lists that are a free for
all to post to.  Email me and I'll forward you a couple links.

Just an FYI... as reseller... I'm privy to several other "Dealer Only"
resources that I have access to.  I can post both want to sell and want
to buys to these resources.  I have to pay annual membership fees to
belong to these.

If you ever need to rid yourself of something or need anything and can't
seem to get good results using one of the free resources out there...
feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do to assist you through
one of my other resources.

We are constantly looking for equipment for our end-user database and
get numerous requests for both purchase and sell every day.

Not trying to do an ad campaign for myself....just offering assistance
if anyone would like either the links to the free resources or some
assistance personally.

Regards,

Scott Woodland
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
1364 Blue Oaks Blvd., Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95678
V 888-801-2001 Ext. 230 or 916-671-2001 Ext. 230 F 916-671-2000
scott at millenniumsolutions.net
AIM: ScottMSG

Only those who see the invisible... Can do the impossible. - Think out
of the box

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc is a proud partner of O1 Communications
- Get Ready For Speed. Ask us for a quote on your voice and data
circuits