[nsp] WS-X6148-GE-TX

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Thu May 8 21:14:02 EDT 2003

Thanks for your awesome response.

We're thinking about replacing one of our 16 port 1000-Base-T (6316 I think?
I don't feel like telnett'ing to find out right this second) with one just
to get some extra space for hosts that need more than 100mbps but not quite
a gig and some of our distribution trunks...  Would I fare any worse than
with the 16 port module?

We're only talking Sup2's, no DFC...

-Dave