[nsp] How to remove the config of a removed 6500 line card?

Stacy J. Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Wed May 14 10:33:03 EDT 2003

I have found that with the FlexWAN Module WS-X6182-2PA, if you remove
them from the chassis that you cannot remove the interface info or any
routes to the physical interface.  I always have to reinsert the module,
remove the needed lines, then remove it again.  Cisco has been unable to
tell me why this occurs, but has confirmed that it does occur.

Write mem did not clear up my issues.