[nsp] ATM Lightstream 1010 and M13???

Scott Woodland scott at millenniumsolutions.net
Wed May 14 12:54:23 EDT 2003

Hello all,

Thanks to all of you for your assistance and ideas so far.  Sorry to
bother you again....

I have had several of you give me your assistance and ideas on an ATM
project that I'm working on for a client.

I wonder if one of you has extensive experience in doing this...that I
might glean some information from you.

We want to transport DS0's coming in from the PSTN via a DS3 onto a
Lightstream 1010 and pass them through to another city via a DS3 circuit
using PVC's.

Many of you have suggested using an M13 and the Lightstream 1010 to
accomplish this...but I am a novice trying to look like I know what I'm
talking about and don't understand how we actually port the circuits
onto the LS1010.  Can we just plug the DS3 coming from the PSTN directly
into a DS3 port on the Lightstream...or do we need to break out the
DS0's in some manner with the M13 and plug them into CES T1 cards on the
lightstream.  We can build the Lightstream with any cards
necessary...but we aren't sure what will work.

Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you with my novice knowledge.

Regards,

Scott Woodland
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
1364 Blue Oaks Blvd., Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95678
V 888-801-2001 Ext. 230 or 916-671-2001 Ext. 230 F 916-671-2000
scott at millenniumsolutions.net
AIM: ScottMSG

Only those who see the invisible... Can do the impossible. - Think out
of the box

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc is a proud partner of O1 Communications
- Get Ready For Speed. Ask us for a quote on your voice and data
circuits