[nsp] 7200 NPE-G1 and GE performance

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Fri May 16 12:08:46 EDT 2003

>From Cisco site

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps341/products_installation_g
uide_chapter09186a00800d8a83.html

Bandwidth
The NPE-G1 uses no bandwidth points, and when used with any I/O controller,
the I/O controller also uses no bandwidth points. None of the Gigabit
Ethernet interfaces on the NPE-G1 use bandwidth points.

Steve Lalonde RTFM
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd
http://www.enta.net/

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.