[nsp] does it switch or route

gab.seun jones.ewulomi seun_ewulomi at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 16:01:31 EDT 2003

H people,

my apologies if this is somewhat a simple and trivial question.

On my Lan we have end stations configured with a 10 and 69 network /8.
On the default gateway(router) we have the 69.x.x.x ip adress on the
interface and a 10.x.x.x secondary ip address on the same interface.

My question is if the end stations on the the same lan e.g if a 69 address
pc wants to talk to a 10 adress pc is this switched or routed by the router

your opinions and answers will be most appreciated

regards,
gab