[nsp] does it switch or route

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Tue May 20 12:48:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003, gab.seun jones.ewulomi wrote:

> On my Lan we have end stations configured with a 10 and 69 network /8.
> On the default gateway(router) we have the 69.x.x.x ip adress on the
> interface and a 10.x.x.x secondary ip address on the same interface.

This isn't an answer to your question...but are you doing NAT for this
network to access the internet, or does it have no connection to the
internet?  You do realize that using 69/8 as private IP space on a network
connected to the internet is going to cause problems...right?  69/8 went
from reserved to assigned status late in 2002.

http://69box.atlantic.net/