[nsp] does it switch or route

gab.seun jones.ewulomi seun_ewulomi at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 16:53:18 EDT 2003

The 69 adresses and the 10 addresses are all on the same Lan(all in the same

physical building)

When I do a sh arp I see arp entries for 69 and 10 addresses.

An as far as I know when the router as learnt the ip to mac address(as long
as the aging time hasn't expired) and if
it then hears a packet going to a 10 network in which it has already heard a

conversation(arp entry in router) the router will switch it or it will be a
layer 2 conversation

please advice/correct if im wrong

regards,
gab