[nsp] Rate-limit Problem.

Mahesh S mahesh_s at stpb.soft.net
Wed May 21 18:11:25 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

The other end is my customer & don't have it at this point in time & not
sure if I can get that.

I think it is an IOS problem as we have another 4000 series router & the
same ratelimit command works well & cuts the traffic at 1024 which we have
configured.

Do you suggest an IOS change??

rgds
Mahesh.S