[nsp] PRI Trunk Group

Andy Melton andy at meltons.net
Thu May 29 14:16:31 EDT 2003

Is it possible to create a trunk group, comprised of multiple PRI ports?
Essentially, I've got 4 PRIs going to the same switch, and rather than
create a dial-peer for each port, I'd rather bind the PRIs to form a
single logical group and transmit calls to that trunk group.  Via some
round-robin type routing scheme, the gateway (5350) would allocate DS0s
when needed.

Is that possible?  I see how to make trunk groups with analog
interfaces, but can I make a single logical PRI trunkgroup?