[nsp] RAI to multiple GW/GK

Andy Melton andy at meltons.net
Thu May 29 16:14:18 EDT 2003

In a VoIP environment, is it possible to send RAI (Resource Availability
Indicator) messages to multiple gateways or gatekeepers?

My goal is to tell originating providers not to send me traffic if there
are no DS0 or DSP resources available.  And, since we'll be
communicating with more than one remote service provider, I need to be
able to send the alerts to multiple destinations, presumably either
gateways or gatekeepers depending on their configuration.

Thanks.