[nsp] Frame relay over DS3 config confuzion

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Sat Nov 1 01:43:01 EST 2003

James, thank you for this response.  One thing I'm not understanding...  the
protocol ip e.f.g.h broadcast line.  Could you please explain how that fits
into this configuration scenario?  I see this in the Cisco frame/atm
internetworking documentation but haven't run into a definition yet.   Thank
you once again.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP, CIO
Broadband Laboratories