[nsp] 6500 vs 7600?

Burns, Keith Keith_Burns at icgcomm.com
Wed Nov 5 13:19:54 EST 2003

Yeah, its a bit of a joke.

I used to sell these boxes, and got this question a lot, and best answer is
its just a marketing campaign.

Hard to convince carriers to take an enterprise box (the CATALYST 6500)
seriously, so if you rename it to a CISCO 7600 that makes it all better,
right???

But we had better be careful, Ian Cox is on this list and the 7600 is kinda
his baby... you know how these Australians can be

Hi, Coxy