[nsp] load balancing over parallel DSL lines

Streiner, Justin streiner at stargate.net
Thu Nov 6 15:29:53 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Mark E. Mallett wrote:

> Wondering if anyone has success in doing load balancing over DSL
> destinations backhauled via ATM.  Given RBE setup including this:

You may want to try changing the routes to look like this:

i.e.
ip route 10.10.1.0 255.255.255.0 atm1/0.301

You could also throw on the IP address of the next-hop:

I recall running into similar situations where per-packetl oad-sharing
using CEF didn't work until the routes were changed.  Give it a try.

jms