[nsp] CEF problem on 6509 (native)

Steve Francis steve at expertcity.com
Tue Nov 11 11:01:26 EST 2003

I've seen it before. That one host will have a drop adjacency in the mls
cef table. (At least in my case). A ping from the MSFC clears it.
Sometimes. Sometimes clear arp on the msfc  clears it. Sometimes clear
arp 4 times in rapid sucession clears it.

12.1(20)E has some CEF fixes for similar problems - I'm going to try
that on one router tonight.