R: [nsp] Virtual-link in OSPF

Roberto Paoletti rob.paol at iol.it
Wed Nov 19 03:44:06 EST 2003

Hi,

i'd like to use the virtual-link because i know that it's possibile to
partition ,for example the area 0 (backbone), in two areas and use
another area of transit , for example area 1.
I studied this example in BSCI, but now when i make it in my LAB , this
doesn't work well.
I checked the docs in Cisco's site , but i didn't find nothing of
interesting.In my config i don't use the loopback,because if i use the
interface loopback the virtual-link works well and i can ping the
different loopback with the ip address in the same network.

Today i'm trying again........

Thanks for your response

Regards
Roberto Paoletti