[nsp] Cat 2950/12.1(19)EA1: Crash with the reason TLB (store) exception

Matti Saarinen mjs at cc.tut.fi
Wed Nov 19 08:39:59 EST 2003

I've now upgraded a few Cat2950s to the IOS version 12.1(19)EA1. Now,
some of them (but not all) have begun crashing. In the crashdump, I
can find that the reason for the crash has been TLB (store) exception.
I couldn't find anything relevant, neither with the bug navigator nor
from the release notes.

Has anyone else seen similar problems?

Unfortunately. we don't have a software support contract for these
small switches, so I can't open a TAC case.

Cheers,

--
- Matti -