[nsp] 6509 sup question

Martin Robinson Martin at networkhardware.com
Wed Nov 19 08:45:25 EST 2003

Jon,

We just happened to be setting one up, so thought I'd have quick look inside just to confirm, the phyical backplane connectors are different so it won't allow a sup2 to be placed in 5 and 6. There are also a couple of gotcha's with sup720, which you may or may not be aware of. The sup720 requires the WS-C6K-9SLOT-FAN2 and the WS-CAC-2500W power supply.

Hope this helps.

Regards Martin.R.