[nsp] deferred

Victor Sudakov sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru
Thu Nov 20 23:30:52 EST 2003

Anthony D Cennami wrote:
> This is a known bug in 2950 IOS 12.1(13); remedies include removing the
> hard 'duplex full' configuration or migrating to a new IOS.  Please see
> Cisco BugID: CSCea56745

Thanks a lot. This must be the cause of the problem, the description
of the bug fits perfectly.  However, migrating seems difficult. This
IOS supports "class-map" and "policy-map" and I am not sure if
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/lan/catalyst/2950/c2950-i6q4l2-tar.121-12c.EA1.tar
can do that.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN